domingo, 4 de junio de 2017

My favorite city

Throughout my life I have been able to visit Norway, France, London, Belgium and my country, Morocco. And I still have to visit more countries. But i have to say that the countries I've visited so far, are quite spectacular.
Traveling, i never forget to bring my camera to photograph landscapes as the  city of Oslo (Norway) any snow, the view of Paris from atop the Eiffel Tower, etc. But the landscape that most caught my attention was the promenade of Larache, a city of Morocco.
Last year I went to visit my aunt. Once there I took my camera and I started to spin with my father. We arrived on the waterfront and I was speechless. It was wonderful to see the Atlantic Ocean. The promenade is called 'Balcon Atlantic'. In this moment I fell in love seeing these views. It is a spectacular city, I advise you to go see it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario