viernes, 17 de marzo de 2017

Opinion: Abusing power

The subject of which I will speak now, is of the injustices that are in the world, especially in the school. I speak of school because I still study, and this subject affects me too.
Mainly, as I had written much earlier about the school and its comparison with the jail, which I will now speak of is the abuse of power that teachers make.
Teachers, as you all know, are people who work by teaching others a certain subject. The problem is not that they explain their temary wrongly, is when you enter into discussion with them on some subject and the third world war begins. What do I mean? Well, I want to say that the teachers of today, they are ignorant, as they earn their monthly salary, they do not lose anything.
The reason is always by part of the teachers, and if you try to have it, they throw you out of class or you end up losing.
I simply want to say that "some" teachers, do not accept the truth, do not accept that a student will rise above them.
They always say that the education system is broken, and yes, it is true. But we do not know that who they breaking it is the people who are in the system. And yes, 'people' I mean 'teachers'.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario